Sunday, December 26, 2010

Desaru fruit farm on 19 December 2010.

Queueing up patiently to enter malaysia.


I guess this is Malaysia F1 race track?


Our 2 tour buses.


This is the place we had our breakfast. Their hor fen is very Q and yummy. I want to eat it everyday!


Beautiful greeny land of plantation and beautiful red soil.



Desaru Fruit Farm
Unripe dragonfruit.


Photobucket
Huge jackfruit.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Tour guide with listeners.


Photobucket
Some herb plants. My home got this.


Photobucket
Durian tree flowers.


Photobucket
Melons above head. They are huge and heavy but they wont drop. :D


Photobucket
Banana friend.


Photobucket
Mint plant.


Photobucket

More melons.


Photobucket
They have a lot of big fished inside their pond. This is the first time I saw so many! Further more they are very friendly cause upon seeing human they quickly swam forward in hope of FOOD of course. HAHAHHA!


Photobucket
This is what I called: 花中有花, more flowers in a flower.


Photobucket
Flies eating plant. It does SNAP ok!


Photobucket
Holy pond with holy animals statues and holy happy fishyies~


Photobucket
Luo shen plant.


Photobucket
Papaya leaves are pretty.


Photobucket
I don't know what is this, no one bothered to tell me. This plant, its leaves are so pretty that it might one day be made into a wedding dress.


Photobucket
Mini flowers clusters.


Photobucket
This banana tree bearings can't be eaten. It is edible but no one want to eat cause the banana it produce is very small and not much to eat. This is for people to see and touch one. For those who want more child can touch. For those who don't want child but want more money should go and touch it from top to bottom.


Photobucket
Lonely skinny young crocodile.


Photobucket
Posing rabbit. It really stay still where I hold my camera.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This rabbit is super cute. I was so surprise that the rabbit can stay so obediently on the table that is so tall. Poor rabbit, it is shaking and one uncle cheat me saying that the rabbit no battery. =.= Luckily, my Mum warned me that it is a real one if not I am going to flip it and check the battery. HAHAHH!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Goats.

Photobucket
And more GOATS~


Photobucket
Only 4 small furry ducklings.


Photobucket
I don't like it that they trap the snake in a small tank.


Photobucket
Racoon in small cage. Poor thing.


Photobucket
Home of chickens.


Photobucket
Mini monkey.


Photobucket
Goose.


Photobucket
Ostrich WITHOUT HEAD.


Photobucket
Ostrich with a I-can't-see-the-head-properly.


Photobucket
This chicken also poor thing. Kena put onto a high place like the rabbit for display.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Leaving the place, I miss the rabbit~


Photobucket
Listening to boring honey talk. I prefer to see bees.


Photobucket
A beautiful big pond outside the farm.


The tour guide is so nice so buy for us each a box of fruits from the farm.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
My best friend; the dark clouds.


Photobucket
Dinner time @ don't which restaurant by the beach. Opposite view is Singapore PSA I guess.


Photobucket
We are just sitting above wood planks. Below us, it looks like that. When the night came, here will be filled with sea water. How scary is it to fall into this dirty water.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The view opposite the restaurant. It was really beautiful!!!


Photobucket
The parrot that stayed on this long pole for the whole day.


Photobucket
Time to go back home. Waiting to enter Singapore custom. Boring.


Photobucket
Looking back at the Singapore-Malaysia link bridge.
I want to go Korea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)