Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014 March Bangkok BKK Day 2 (15 March - Saturday)

Second day of the trip, my most excited part is to shop at Chatuchak. But with them, I really didn't get to cover most of the area and discovered all the hidden gem. But I am really happy that I managed to buy the correct rose essential oil and they only left last 2 bottles.

I love our window view.


 Our window view.




HUH?

HAHAHAAHHAHAHA!

The corridor outside our room.  


 Semi transparent door of the toilet.

Room 74 toilet.

I love their stairs cause most of the hotel stairs are quite creepy.

We reached Chatuchak with greeting of beautiful sakura-like flowers~~~
I kind of feel like I am in Korea?






After all the shopping, we taxi to platinum mall to continue shop and then back to hotel for dinner at the nearby restaurant. Overpriced by a bit but so much better than SG.
After that continue shopping again at pratunam area, still got no chance to bring them to the area I want to shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)